Sunday, September 9, 2012

Leila Brooch


Leila Brooch

I do enjoy the darker side of things, but just so I won’t get too comfortable with things I try from time to time to do something a little bit more light and airy.
You can never go wrong with a Lori Earley painting. I mean no matter what you do around the piece; it’s going to look gorgeous cause her stuff are just beyond beautiful.
Leila Brooch

Leila is a beautiful blue-eyed, blonde girl and to complement her complexion I went with my trusted gold and pearl pallet. To me Leila brooch is the younger less sinister sister of the Ms.V brooch I posted a while back.
Leila Brooch

She has a softer look and she doesn’t have that evil look that I see in Ms.V’s eyes.
 After a simple bezel work, I went with a staggered pearl effect around the cabochon and then finished off the piece with an alternating stacked edge.



Leila Brooch

Leila Brooch




In order to compliment her cool tone and blue eyes I did use a gold amethyst colour bead very sparingly around the cabochon also the pinkish crystals used around the edge give a slight bluish sparkle which ties everything together very nicely.



Leila Brooch

LIST OF MATERIALS USED:




Posted by Mana © BeadFeast. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. I really like all of your work.......Good work...
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you , I am really glad you enjoyed the piece!

      Delete